So, here is something I usually rarely show.
But first of all, a little story. For Christmas, I got a lovely sketchbook from :iconooneithoo: with a very interesting paper. And… well… at first I didn’t even try to use it ^^" but finally one day, I began to sketch a portrait… and I just couldn’t help but drawing the whole day XD
Plus, little detail, I kept with a lot of love the wonderful tombow I won from the contest hold by :iconkrukof2: and that was the perfect day to try them too !
Now, I’m addicted XD I just can’t imagine spending a day without drawing a little sketch in this book :3
So it was the story of the day, now some explanations about the drawings o/
1) Riley O’Connor : headhunter and mercenary, he only believes in money and his abilities. For him, the world id divided between him and potential preys. Sarcastic, proud, quite irritating, none however would dare to underestimate his skills.
Simple fact : though he seems to hate the whole world, only his half-brother can get from him more than despite.
2) Riley’s half-brother (sorry, the problem with this OC is I have many ideas for his name and could choose only one ^^") : despite his height and appearance he is far more gentle, nicer, kinder and patient than Riley. Truly, the kind of friend you always find for laughs and tears, the perfect confident. He has a massive strenght and sometimes can be really clumsy but he is a good-nature and the only one able to hold Riley in check (just a detail : Riley is the elder ;) )
3) Corvinia : the seductive daughter of a demon lord, she is ruling a secret society mostly fighting against préjudices… and Inquisition. Corvinia is stubborn, sometimes cute like an angel, usually moody but always determined. She sincerely believes than demons, humans, elves and other peoples could peacefully live together. She would even show the example.. after all the fell in love with an Inquisitor.
4) Maximilien : the youngest and most talented Inquisitor from the third dawn, becoming officer only at 13. He is said to have the face of an angel and the ferociousness of a monster. On the battlefield he can kill legin of demons without a single expression on his face. But in everyday life, Max is a lovely personn, benevolent and generous. He has a strange hobby which is fishing (and a rotten luck…). He is deeply devoted to El and believes that the dogma of the Third Dawn is the only way to protect people from Evil. Until the day he meets Corvinia… Now, some questions haunt his mind (and Jack the little jealous pumpkin would love to haunt his spirit for seducing reluctantly his mistress.)
5) Abelard : one of the supreme knights of the Third Dawn, leader of the western company of the Inquisition, he is considered as fierce, intransigent, madly devoted to God with a total hatred for demon (his scar comes from a "joke" of Asmodeus). He is also Maximilien’s instructor, mentor and almost father as he was the one who discovered and the orphan and raised him. To some extente, Abelard would probably see him as his potential successor. Thought he is a monster with non human beings, Abelard he very protective toward widows, orphans and kids in general and despite his appearance people trust him and feel grateful for his fight to protect them.
6) Swords, jewels, symbols… when there is few blank areas I always put this kind of little designs just to train. And you also have a cute little kodama, a wood spirit o/
Oh yes.. I know, there are a lot of mistakes about proportions, anatomy, perspective, I’m sorry for this. But these are just sketches, for fun and training, I’m still learning ;)
Posted 9 months ago
More By DameOdessa